Here are seven ways I can help you and your company:
- Train your management team and employees. It could be in leadership, emotional intelligence, or sexual harassment prevention. The cost of that will range from $2,500 to $5,000 depending on circumstances.
- Provide access to the Think HR Program to support your compliance needs. I sold my company to Think HR and love this program. It includes “hotline” services, online resources, and a training platform with more than 200 training titles. A great deal at $197 / mo. or $1997 for a year. Let me know if you would like to do a quick demo of the program with me.
- The Great HR Program – this addresses the non-compliance, strategic needs of an organization and HR career. It is a one-time fee of $197 and contains 12 videos and dozens of great tools. If you purchase Think HR access I offer access to the Great HR Program for free.
- HR Coaching – I believe HR Executives are poorly managed at most companies. The goal of the coaching program is to close the gap between HR and the strategic needs of the company. That cost is $300 mo. for two 30-minute coaching sessions as well as a $1,000 initial diagnosis fee.
- Consulting and Investigation Services as needed. At this stage in my career I do both of these services well. Whether you are wanting to grow the company and culture or investigate some wrong doing, I am here to help!
- Recommendations to other HR providers, vendors, etc. Over the years clients have asked who do I recommend for background checks, pre-hire physicals, testing and assessment and more. I created the HR Sherpas website to identity my preferred HR resources. I personally know the executives of any vendor I recommend.
- Check out all the free tools I’ve created. I’m sure many of them will resonate with you!